Here are some pictures of my life lately, the artistic part of my life.
- I've been painting/art journaling in the mornings. It's glorious.
- It's kind of hard for me to get up early but it's a lot easier than getting up to exercise has ever been--I've tried that at various points in my life. It's very cozy to be honest, and by the time the sun comes up I feel like my cup is full and I can be more present with others.
- I've been really into working on two shared journals, one with Amy and one with Kate. The moth image above is from my shared journal with Kate, it's paint over collage. The accordion book above is one of my two shared journals with Amy. I have fallen back in love with Moleskine accordion books! They are definitely my sketchbook of choice these days.
- Above, from my journal w/ Amy. Some Taurus action.
- Snapped this beautiful photo on the morning dog walk. I love this time of year! Mike and I have done some hiking/walking around lately. You can sort of see my house on the left.