Week 48: Thanksgiving
- It's Thanksgiving here in the States. I try to draw my mom a turkey each year so here is this year's below. But tbh, I care more about the Gilmore Girls revival than I do Thanksgiving.
- I've continued working in the early mornings this week and I am still loving it.
- Mike and I have been going on hikes around our farm and it has been so gorgeous this time of year.
- I love Acryla gouache, and above you see the Ice Green color. It reminds me of my favorite Crayola crayon Jungle Green.
- I sent both of my collaborative journals off in the mail.