- So much socializing this week! Hung out with my family.
- Watched the Gilmore Girls revival. I wanted closure and I got none! That is all I have to say.
- Got to visit with Stephanie, Sage & Savi in Virginia. Sage and I used crayons to create the drawings below, which I then colored in with white watery-gouache.
- The Get Messy Season of Gifts begins this week, so I have been using lots of old tissue paper in my art journals.
- Anyway, here is my work for the week!
- I simply want to make a dark flowery thing! I preach A L L O W I N G so I am trying to let myself do whatever I want and ignore the thoughts that come up like "that isn't enough." Ha.
- Discovery: gouache on tissue paper looks great, and once dried you can paint it down flat onto paper with matte medium.
- I have been working into the book pictured above for 5 years! I took a break in there and didn't touch it for a few years, but it looks like I may actually finish it soon.